If something has happened, Colorado Brewers Guild is here to help
Colorado Brewers Guild is committed to keeping you safe. If you have experienced sexual harassment or inappropriate behavior of any kind, please report it below and Colorado Brewers Guild will manage the situation.Begin Report
To report an emergency or crime or if you are in danger, please call 911.How it Works
WeVow believes that all incidents of sexual harassment should be taken very seriously, no matter the form that they take. If you are a victim or witness of an incident(s) or situation of sexual harassment (harassment) - even if the event or series of events seemed very subtle - WeVow’s reporting platform is available 24/7 for you to file a report with your employer.
We’ve worked to ensure reporting is safe, easy, and confidential. Simply click on the Report an Incident tab in your Employee Account Dashboard and the Incident Reporting platform will take you through the process one step at a time to gather essential information, such as the date of the incident, the name of the offender, the location where it occurred, all available and relevant evidence, and a written explanation to include all the information you need to include. These prompts will allow you to include all information and avoid email chains and follow-up conversations.
If you do not know how to define what you are a victim or witness of, or are unsure if it classifies as “sexual harassment”, that’s okay. Simply report what you do know. What is most important is that your employer is informed of the potential problem so that they can resolve the issue and ensure a safe, comfortable workplace for you and others.
When filing a report, you will have options to:
- Report as a victim or witness
- Reporting an incident:(Incident type-sexual Misconduct & Inappropriate behavior)
- Reporting as (victim or witness)
- Report whether it is a first-time offense, repeat offense, or series of incidents
- Include the date(s) the incident(s) occurred
- Include the location(s) where the incident(s) occurred
- Select a different Admin to receive your report if the Admin who would normally receive it is involved or perceived to be involved in the situation
- Include name of witness(if any witnesses?)
- Name(s) of people this incident was reported to (optional).
- Include name(s) of the offender(s) & describe incident details
- Note your “Report Id” for future reference or you will also get report id in mail
- Track the status of your report after filing (click My Reports & Enter your Report ID/code)